God has truly blessed me with a husband I adore, family that I cherish and love more every day, and a beautiful life in Florence where I am making new friends and enjoying God's blessings on our life.
Stephen has really had a good time with his garden in our back yard this year! We have enjoyed some good veggies this summer. Unfortunately, the garden is beginning to run dry, but maybe we'll have a few more weeks of the good stuff. These are just a few of of the pictures from the early stages of the garden. The last picture is his first harvest of jalapeno peppers. :-) He already has great plans for next year's garden. It has become a nightly tradition--when he gets home, we head straight outside together to see what we can pick. It's pretty fun. I know, we're boring people. We need children. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment